1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My mortgage. It's the bill that NEVER ends!
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
Last weekend was our first night out (weekend away) in over a year!
3. What do you really want to be?
A full-time writer, but most importantly, I want to be happy. And what makes me happy is when my children are happy, successful, and fulfilled (such a cheesy mom answer, I know).
4. How many colleges have you attended?
One. University of Maine in Orono.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on?
A. It was clean. B. It's three sizes too big C. It's a sweatshirt that is super comfy.
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
I've stopped paying attention since the only places I go are places I HAVE to go to so stressing about gas is useless.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
NOOOOO! And I hit snooze. Multiple times.
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed at night?
"When will this NyQuil kick in?"
9. Do you miss being a child?
No. I was forced to grow up too fast, and I had more responsibilities than any child should ever have. Most of my memories are of taking care of my sisters, cooking for my family, doing chores, and not being happy. :(
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
Dishes. I'll cook all day, but I hate the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen.
11. Up early or sleep in?
12. Found love yet?
Twenty-six years together; twenty-one years married and we've yet to threaten to leave each other ;-) I'd say we're in it for the long-haul.
13.Favorite lunch meat?
Roasted turkey. Not the slimy kind.
14. What do you get every time at Walmart?
All of it. All. Of. It.
15. Beach or Lake?
Lake life is amazing.
16. Is marriage overrated?
No but it's not all rainbows and roses either. It's tough but it's also what you put into it.
17. Ever crashed a vehicle?
No. Unfortunately my eighteen year-old has.
18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
Walking down the driveway to get the mail.
19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
Hawaii. Italy. Greece. Paris.
20. Do you have a go to person?
My sisters. :-)
21. Are you where you want to be in life?
Well, currently I'm in my recliner wearing pjs, fuzzy socks, covered in a fleece blanket, a cup of tea by my side. Oh, in life. Ha! I'm in a good place but hoping to make some changes in a few years.
22. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
23. What do you think has changed about you since you’ve gotten older?
I'm not as carefree as I once was. Responsibilities and having children with medical issues will do that to you. I'm also less trusting than I used to be. People are not always as they seem.
24. Someone who you think will complete this.
Anyone who is procrastinating and has too many things to do.
I'm impressed that you've read this far! I'd love to read your responses. Feel free to comment below.